How do I pay my dues?
When your membership application is approved, you will receive a notification and invoice via email. The invoice will include instructions on when and how to pay your dues. Most members opt to pay via credit card online, but you may also mail in a check.
How often do you meet? What’s the time commitment for membership?
CREW Pittsburgh typically holds a virtual coffee once a month, and periodically hosts additional professional development/networking events. We encourage members to get involved on a committee to help maximize the membership experience. Committee participation can vary, but each committee normally has a one hour meeting or conference call once a month.
What are the benefits of membership?
As a CREW Pittsburgh member, you also have access to all CREW Network benefits:
- Exclusive access to CREWbiz, an online business networking tool, membership directory, speakers’ directory and personal marketing profile. Your profile on CREWbiz can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 10,000 professionals globally.
- Discounted registration to the CREW Network Convention and Marketplace
- Discounted registration to the winter, spring and fall CREW Network Leadership Summits
- Exclusive access to programs and leadership trainings, including the CREW Network Certificate in Leadership
- Complimentary copy of all CREW Network industry research benchmark studies and white papers
- Access to hundreds of industry job postings and career assistance through the CREW Network Career Center
What are the requirements to join? How much does membership cost?
Requirements and dues vary by level of membership. A detailed list of each level can be found on our Membership page.
What is the application process?
Complete the application online. If you prefer to download the application as a pdf, click on “Download PDF” and email your completed application to our Membership Director Donna Baran at email@example.com.
Prior to submitting an application please make sure to have:
Confirmed two CREW Pittsburgh members who will serve as your sponsors. Referenced the qualifications on our Membership page and CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) to determine the category of membership for which you will apply.
Upon approval, you will receive a notification email. Another email will be sent including an invoice and instructions on how to pay your dues.
What’s the difference between CREW Network membership and CREW Pittsburgh membership?
CREW Pittsburgh is an affiliate organization of CREW Network. Therefore, a member of CREW Pittsburgh is also a member of CREW Network. This global Network is comprised of 70+ affiliate organizations with a total membership of more than 10,000 CRE professionals and growing.
While the overall purpose and goals of CREW Pittsburgh reflect those of CREW Network, CREW Pittsburgh has its own unique structure allowing it to meet the needs of its market. CREW Pittsburgh uses the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE) to guide its membership criteria and experience prerequisites, and determines its own dues, programs and member activities.