By joining CREW Pittsburgh and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Discount pricing on events and invitations to exclusive members-only events;
- Access to other commercial real estate professionals in your market with whom you may not have existing connections;
- Leadership opportunities that lead to higher visibility in the commercial real estate industry - locally and beyond;
- Opportunity to contribute to local scholarship efforts, internships, and other programs geared to promote CRE careers to our youth and encourage young professionals in their CRE careers;
- Eligibility for Board membership, committees, and/or delegate positions;
- Access to, and inclusion in, CREWbiz, CREW Network's online business networking tool, which includes member and speakers directories, access to proprietary resources, and an online discussion forum for connecting with nearly 12,000 qualified CRE professionals around the globe.
Qualifications & Dues Rates - Mid-Year Rates Are Now Available:
Membership levels are based on career experience in a qualified field of commercial real estate (QFCRE). We encourage all industry professionals with experience in one or more QFCREs to apply.
- Core: Full-time professional with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a QFCRE; Mid-year membership dues: $195
- Associate: Full-time professional with at least 2 years’ but not more than 5 years' experience in a QFCRE; Mid-year membership dues: $195
- Candidate: Full-time professional with less than 2 years’ experience in a QFCRE; Mid-year membership dues: $195
- Vendor: Full-time professional who supplies products to professionals working in a QFCRE; Mid-year membership dues: $260
- Civic: Individuals currently employed with a government, public agency, university, or other non-profit organization; 2021 membership dues: $105
- Retired: Individuals who have been a CREW Pittsburgh Member in good standing, who are no longer working full time, but want to remain involved in the Organization; 2021 membership dues: $105
- Graduate Student: Full-time graduate or post-graduate student, pursuing a career in a QFCRE; 2021 membership dues: $105
Rates for Mid-year 2021 are effective July 1, 2021. CREW Pittsburgh membership is based on a calendar year with all memberships expiring on December 31, 2021.
Questions about your eligibility for membership?
For more information or questions, contact our Membership Director Donna Baran at 724-929-0234 or firstname.lastname@example.org